For some reason I have a need to be heard. So I'm creating my own blog. My sisters created blogs to share pictures, videos, and stories about their kids and lives as moms. I don't have any kids to brag about, except myself, so I think I'll do that here. :) I plan to share updates about my running (#1 hobby) and important epic moments in my life (#1 going to Africa). I might ramble on about other things, who knows. The beauty is I get to talk, you don't have to listen, but I sense that I've been heard. :) Beautiful.
I've really enjoyed Facebook so I'll link this blog to my Facebook. I don't anticipate putting pictures on my blog, just on my Facebook. My blog is just for words. Enjoy it if you will. Ignore it if you won't enjoy it. :)
The paradox of insular language
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment