Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Logos 4 Mac

I love my Mac computer and I am so glad that Logos has a version for Mac. I am a sucker for good advertising and Mac has got it down. Logos is catching on with this most recent advertising campaign: Using me to promote their product for free - clever!

Logos 4 Mac Ship Day Giveaway

How to Enter

Entering the giveaway is a simple two-step process. Choose the ways you’d like to enter, and then email us at giveaway@logos.com and let us know what you did.

Step 1: Choose the ways you’ll enter.

Do one or all nine. The more times you enter, the greater your chances of winning!

  1. Add our Twibbon to your Twitter profile picture.
  2. Click the Facebook Share button to the right and share the news with your Facebook friends.
  3. Like us on Facebook and invite your friends to Like us too.
  4. Follow us on Twitter.
  5. Click the Tweet button to the right and share the news with your Twitter followers.
  6. Write a blog post about Logos 4 Mac and mention this giveaway.
  7. Put up one of our Mac ads and link it to www.logos.com/mac.
  8. Sign up for our Newswire.
BONUS ENTRY: Buy a base package or upgrade to Logos 4 Mac by October 1, 2010.

Step 2: Tell us what you did.

IMPORTANT: Send a separate email to giveaway@logos.com for each way you enter, each time you enter and provide any available proof like a sales receipt, a link to your tweet or blog post, etc. If you don’t complete this step, you won’t be entered!

Clever Marketing don't you think?
I just hope I win something with an Apple logo on it. :)

Logos 4 Mac ships in under 2 months - if you're a Mac user and want a good Bible Study software - order yours today! I've been a beta user for over a year and am very pleased.

No comments: